For more than 70 years Swiss manufacturer Phonak has been committed to developing, producing, and distributing life-changing hearing solutions, they continuously challenge the limits of technology to help overcome even the most difficult hearing solutions. Phonak believe in changing lives and creating a world where “life is on” for everyone. What’s more, they are passionate about creating hearing solutions that allow people to thrive socially and emotionally.
Phonak hearing aids
Phonak Paradise is the latest technology available from Phonak, inspired by nature as nature is the source of so many sounds that can soothe relax and comfort us.
Phonak paradise excels in hearing performance and hosts several elevated features to deliver a truly unrivalled hearing experience.
- Created to deliver crisp natural sound for you to enjoy the wonders of the world as they should be heard
- Speech Enhancer boosts soft-level speech so you are able to enjoy conversations with friends, colleagues and loved ones
- Personalise the amount of noise cancellation you want all in real-time – all through the myPhonak app with the Dynamic Noise Cancellation feature
- Working together with the hearing aid chip the Motion Sensor Hearing feature detects if you are stationary or moving, plus how noisy the surrounding is the seamlessly steers the microphone mode and dynamic noise cancellation to ensure you’re always hearing well
- With Tap Control you can answer phone calls, stream or pause music, and activate voice assistants just by tapping your ear
- Connects directly to your iOS®, Android™ or other Bluetooth®-enabled devices so you can stream audio in excellent quality directly to your hearing aids. Plus, as an added convenience, you can simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices and seamlessly alternate between the two
- Control your Phonak Paradise hearing aids, access useful features and personalise your settings all through the myPhonak app
- Paradise hearing aids feature RogerDirect™ which allows the Roger microphones to stream directly to hearing aids without having to attach an external receiver
Are you ready to upgrade your hearing devices?
If you think Phonak hearing aids are the one for you, book a consultation with our expert team!
Start by booking a consultation with one of our audiologists. They will advise you on the best options to manage your concerns. Depending on the extent of your hearing loss, you may benefit from a hearing aid.
Yes! After your consultation with one of our audiologists, you’ll be able to try Phonak hearing aids, and any other type of hearing aid, free of charge for 14-days. You’ll receive thorough support to test your new hearing aids and also a questionnaire to help your audiologist see how you got on.
After 14-days, depending on how you got on, your hearing aids can be modified to better suit your needs. Your audiologist may even decide you would benefit from a different aid or treatment.